:: FONT HELP
Tamil Content in the Website is presented using Unicode. This would require your mobile phone to be unicode-enabled. Since the support for Unicode varies from phone to phone, there are no general instructions suitable for
all mobile phones.
In case you are unable to enable Unicode support for Tamil in your mobile phone, try using the Opera Mini, the browser for mobile phones from Opera. Instructions are below :-
- Go to http://mini.opera.com from your mobile phone’s browser. If you already have Opera Mini on your mobile phone, skip to Step 5
- That page will automatically detect your mobile device's make and model and will also provide the download link for you. You will see a download link named Download opera Mini (version number) for (your device name)
- You will see a prompt which gives a Download button and a Cancel button. Click on the download button and you will see the progress bar with the title ...Downloading Opera Mini...
- Once the download is complete, it may or may not ask you to restart your device (depending on your mobile phone). However, please reboot if suggested
- Open the Opera Browser
- In the browser address bar, type opera:config and then click go. You will reach Opera Settings page
- Find the option that says Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts. The default is no for this option. Change this option to Yes and click save
In case of difficulty in reading Tamil content using your handset, send us an email with details about your handset.
Our email address is email@example.com